Zermatt Utah, Bringing the Family Together
Zermatt Utah welcomes you into a charming Alpine village setting nestled on 18 acres, inspired by the area’s Swiss heritage. With your whole family lodging under the same roof, our large reunion property allows extended families to spend less time on the road and more quality time together, while allowing family members to enjoy the privacy of separate bedrooms and private bathrooms. Prepare home-cooked meals in fully equipped kitchens, reconnecting family members through meal preparation as well as being gentle on the wallet, or spend more time playing together while we cater for you.
Zermatt Utah boasts a myriad of activities to bring the family together any time of the year. From relaxing by the pool and enjoying the luxury spa to exploring world-class golf and skiing, just minutes away. Experience European ambiance of authentic Swiss architecture, exquisite artwork and breathtaking Wasatch Mountain views. Your family will thank you.
Why Zermatt Utah?
Conveniently located at the base of the snow covered Wasatch Mountains, families who stay with us are promised adventure and memories that last longer than that half melted snowman in the driveway! Zermatt Utah has the largest hotel conference and event center in Utah. Walk out the front door of the lobby to a warm and cozy meeting room where your family can enjoy a large space perfect for catered meals, talent shows, games and upholding family traditions.
The first step in family reunion planning is to decide on a location to host the grand event. It is important to take into account invitees’ geographical location, budget and the overall theme of your reunion. Planning a reunion at Zermatt Utah takes the challenge of planning and organizing the big event out of the equation, leaving you more time to focus on what matters: bringing your family together.
Below is a timeline outline that Zermatt Utah has found incredibly useful for families when planning the grand reunion.
6-12 months out
- Book lodging
- We have the room and suites to accommodate families with groups as intimate as 14 to as large as 300. Our suites range in size from two queen beds to luxury three bedroom villas. We will ensure that your family has the space to gather and sleep comfortably
- Depending on the time of year, spaces and venues tend to fill up fast, making early bookings essential. With a flexible cancellation policy, we make it easy to organize and ensure that everyone who can make it does make it
- Send out reunion invitations to family members. Sending invites out now ensures invitees have enough time to plan and book travel
3 months out
- Plan a daily itinerary of any activities or events
- With our dedicated Concierge and Reservations team, we make it easy to plan and confirm all rooms, activities, meals, and transportation
1 month out
- Organize family members with meal lists, menus, or cooking duties
2 weeks out
- Email or mail driving directions, reservation numbers, or any other detailed information guests will need when they arrive
Day of event
- Greet family members and have a great time!
Summer in the Wasatch Mountains provides endless beauty and activities for the outdoor enthusiasts and families. Whether you are looking for a day of leisure activity or an exciting adventure, we have what you need.
See our featured Summer Activities here.
- Enjoy biking, water sports rentals, horse rides, fishing, golf and wake-boarding lessons
- Zermatt Utah sits across the street from the 10,000 year old geo-thermal crater. This is a highly recommended family activity for those who enjoy swimming or even scuba diving in the relaxing warm and clear mineral water
- Located minutes from the resort you may want to enjoy a daring adventure of zip lining over the Jordanelle Reservoir. Zipline Utah provides you and your family the longest zip line across a body of water in the United States!
- On site, all family who stay with us can enjoy on complimentary activities such as miniature golf, tennis, and shuffle board. Adventure really is at your fingertips while staying at Zermatt Utah
Midway is home of the 2002 Winter Olympics cross-country and biathlon events. This means we are at the hub of all things winter in Utah for your family! Enjoy the crisp air and snow-covered hills of the Wasatch Mountains. Within minutes, you can be downhill or cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, tubing, or enjoying a horse drawn sleigh ride. We have the convenience and enjoyment of a resort town without the hustle and bustle, giving you more time and capability to bring the family together.
See our featured Winter Activities here.