Getting to Zermatt Utah
784 W Resort Dr. Midway, Utah 84049
We recommend flying into Salt Lake City International Airport, located only 50 miles from the resort. From there, we can offer many different modes of transportation to get you to our stunning resort.
Driving to the Resort
Some guests like to utilize their ride sharing apps like Uber or Lyft. Pricing from the Airport varies daily, but on average rides can be approximately $60.00 per trip.
When traveling to Zermatt Utah, take some time to factor in whether or not you would find having your own car necessary for executing your plans. Rates vary daily, sometimes reaching as low as $35 per day for an economy class car. Having your own vehicle during your stay allows you to venture off the property and go to Park City, Provo, Salt Lake City or the surrounding mountainous areas.
Getting Around while at the Resort
Once you have decided your preferred mode of transportation, you may experience the following while staying with us:
- Complimentary self or valet parking
- Hotel shuttle rides around Midway and Heber including restaurants, grocery stores, and area activities. This complimentary shuttle is based on availability.
- Electronic car charging stations
Ski Resort Transportation
Park City Ski Resort Shuttles
- Park City Mountain Resort & Deer Valley Mountain Resort: COMPLIMENTARY
- Shuttle operates from Saturday December 7th, 2019 — shuttle timetable will be published soon.
Park City Transportation
- (Specialty Rides) We are located less than 20 miles from Park City
- $25 – Round-trip for first person
- $5 – per additional person thereafter
- Depart Zermatt Utah: 7:00am & 8:00am
- Pick up from Park City: 10:00pm
- If unable to return at 10:00pm, you will need to arrange other transportation (Uber, taxi, etc)