- Tubing at Soldier Hollow
- Season early December through mid-March
- Fun for the entire family
- Tow rope to pull you up the hill
- Less than 15 minutes drive from Zermatt
Forget Elsa’s castle in Frozen – Midway has its very own real Ice Castle, and it is right across the street from Zermatt Utah. Come visit this awe-inspiring structure, it’s 25 million pounds of ice taking over an acre of icy real estate. The whole thing is built like a rock and yet melts away when Mother Nature is ready to bloom in spring. Don’t wait to get your tickets, this amazing structure will be here only as long as Old Man Winter will allow!
- Family friendly activity
- Open during winter season, weather dependent
- Ice Castles website
With Zermatt Utah as your home base, these activities can be started right from your door:
- Snowshoeing/Hiking – See a list of the best hiking trails in the Midway area
- Cross-country skiing>
- Outdoor ice skating in Midway
- Wasatch Mountain State Park: walk with your family for a picnic, feed the ducks on the small lake or play on the playground
- Check out our Resort Activities page to see the adventures you can have right on our property!