Sleepy Hollow Package
Try something different this year…a horse-drawn wagon ride through the woods of Sleepy Hollow, rumored to be haunted by the Headless Horseman!
5K Glo Run
The event starts at 9:00 pm pre-witching hour. Arrive early to get extra GLO Gear, and see the Headless Horseman arrive on property to start the run. Parking is free for the event in the conference center lot. Dress warm and dress to impress, costumes and extra Glow in the dark accessories recommended. All participants will receive a head lamp for a safe run, a run tee shirt and other surprises in you official GLO Bag.
Wilderness Circuit Package
The 2016 RAM PRCA Wilderness Circuit Finals Rodeo (November 3, 4 & 5) at the Wasatch County Events Center, Heber City, Utah, features the Top 12 contestants competing in Bareback riding, Bull riding, Saddle Bronc riding, Steer wrestling, Team roping, Tie down roping, and Barrel racing!
- All seats reserved
- Rodeo – 7:00 pm Nightly
- Visit Website
Country Christmas Package
Breakfast with Santa 2016
Christmas Eve Dinner 2016
New Years Eve Masquerade Party 2016
- Date: Saturday December 31, 2016
- Time: 8:30 – 12:30pm
- Location: Matterhorn Ballroom
- Adult – $99 per couple
- Child (Ages 6 – 12) – $19.95
- Child (5 and Under) – Free
- Party includes hors d’oeuvres, balloon drop, cash bar, and music. Masquerade masks are encouraged and some will be supplied while supplies last.
- Z’s Chop Haus will be serving a special New Year’s Eve dinner. Not included in the price of the party ticket.
- Dinner Menu
Father’s Day at Zermatt 2017
More details to come…